This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make "info threads" use the gdb::option framework
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 16:55:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make "info threads" use the gdb::option framework
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/26/19 6:56 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
> Pedro> I had this in my local "print -OPT" branch, but had decided not to
> Pedro> include in the original series, because it's not as useful as the
> Pedro> others. I'm sending it now, since I had it written anyway.
> FWIW this looks good to me.
Thanks, I've merged it now.