This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 09:35:58 -0600
- Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt
Here's v2 of the series to remove many uses of field_fmt.
Compared to v1, this:
* Fixes the phex bug pointed out by Simon,
* Converts more uses of 0x%s to use hex_string_custom,
* Changes how field_unsigned is implemented, and
* Removes a FIXME from mi-out.c
Regression tested on x86-64 Fedora 29.