This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] pipe command completer, and string options
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 09:16:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] pipe command completer, and string options
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> Tromey noticed that the "pipe" command doesn't have a completer.
Pedro> Initially I said I wasn't planning on looking at it, thinking that all
Pedro> the building blocks were already in place. But I quickly realized
Pedro> that there's one piece missing -- string options... So I took a stab
Pedro> at implementing it. Of course, lucky me, I ran into other issues and
Pedro> latent bugs, now all addressed...
I read through these and sent whatever comments I had.
Thanks again for doing this.