This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make "info threads" use the gdb::option framework
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 11:56:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make "info threads" use the gdb::option framework
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> I had this in my local "print -OPT" branch, but had decided not to
Pedro> include in the original series, because it's not as useful as the
Pedro> others. I'm sending it now, since I had it written anyway.
FWIW this looks good to me.