This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove use of deprecated_interactive_hook
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:04:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove use of deprecated_interactive_hook
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Burgess <email@example.com> writes:
Andrew> The deprecated_interactive_hook is not used within GDB. It is used in
Andrew> gdbtk, however this patch removes that use:
Andrew> So I think there is no longer a reason to keep this hook around.
Thanks for doing this. It looks good to me. I always appreciate
removals of deprecated things :-)