This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/14] Add a type-safe API to registries
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:41:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/14] Add a type-safe API to registries
- References: <email@example.com>
On 4/23/19 3:09 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This series adds an optional type-safe API to the gdb registry
> feature, and converts various modules to use it.
> I don't think this is the final form for registries -- in the long run
> I suppose I'd like to turn them into a CRTP mixin class. However,
> this series seems like a reasonable step along the way, providing type
> safety and using policy classes for destruction.
> Let me know what you think.
I only managed to read this now, but I'd still like to say thanks
for doing this.