This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.ada/vla.exp
- From: Tom de Vries <tdevries at suse dot de>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, vries at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:03:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.ada/vla.exp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190529152739.GA4572@adacore.com> <email@example.com>
On 29-05-19 18:25, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Joel> That's pretty much what we did in AdaCore's internal gdb-testsuite
> Joel> (not based on the official dejagnu-based testsuite), and the change
> Joel> looks good to me, so could be pushed as is. But I thought I'd mention
> Joel> another option for this testcase, which is to change the source code
> Joel> to use...
> Joel> pragma No_Component_Reordering (Record_Type);
> This seems more clear to me, so I've implemented it.
> Let me know what you think.
I've tested this, and it works for me.
[ Sorry for the late reaction, I did not have the @gcc.gnu.org email
address in my keep-in-inbox mail filter rule. Hopefully fixed now. ]