This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3 00/24] gdb::option framework, "print -OPT", other cmd options
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 00:32:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 00/24] gdb::option framework, "print -OPT", other cmd options
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/6/19 4:01 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
> Pedro> Here's v3 of this patch series, which I believe addresses all comments
> Pedro> against v2 so far. This is mostly a consolidation of an assortment of
> Pedro> fixes.
> Pedro> - rebased on current master.
> Pedro> - make_unique_xstrdup was split to a separate patch, and merged.
> Pedro> - the check_for_argument patch (#2) removes a new instance of
> Pedro> skip_spaces that went into the tree meanwhile.
> Pedro> - patch #6 (previously 'Fix "set enum-command value garbage"')
> Pedro> says "junk" instead of "garbage" now.
> Pedro> - the settings.exp testcase got a couple new tests.
> Pedro> - indentation in commit log of patch #13 fixed.
> Pedro> - complete_command in patch #19 was renamed to
> Pedro> complete_nested_command_line.
> Pedro> - fixed a number of typos throughout.
> I think it all looks good.
> Thanks again for doing this.
Thanks everyone for all the reviews.
I've pushed this in now.