This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove trailing newlines from help text
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 07:06:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove trailing newlines from help text
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> I noticed recently that some command had a trailing newline in its
Tom> "help" output. So, I temporarily hacked cli-decode.c to print
Tom> something when a new command was installed that had a trailing newline
Tom> in its help message, and wrote this patch, which removes all the ones
Tom> I could find this way. (There could still be a few more in *-nat
I'm checking this in.