This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove newlines from warnings
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:43:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove newlines from warnings
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tom> This patch removes all of the trailing newlines I was able to find. I
Tom> searched for 'warning (.*\\n"' and then fixed the ones where the
Tom> newline appeared at the end of the string (some had internal
I'm checking this in.