This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add timestamps to "maint time" output
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 08:53:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add timestamps to "maint time" output
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> Currently "maint time" will print the amount of time a command took.
Tom> Sometimes, though, it's useful to have a timestamp as well -- for
Tom> example if one is correlating a gdb log with some other log.
Tom> This patch adds a timestamp to the start and end of each command when
Tom> this setting is in effect.
Tom> This also removes a "//" comment and changes scoped_command_stats to
Tom> use DISABLE_COPY_AND_ASSIGN; two minor things I noticed while working
Tom> on the patch.
I'm checking this in now.