This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC 0/2] Let's discuss moving gdbserver to top-level
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Alan Hayward <Alan dot Hayward at arm dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, "gdb-patches\@sourceware.org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 07:13:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFC 0/2] Let's discuss moving gdbserver to top-level
- References: <email@example.com> <995AED5B-1925-48A1-BA22-3735E6CFABE7@arm.com>
>>>>> "Alan" == Alan Hayward <Alan.Hayward@arm.com> writes:
Alan> Do you have a work in progress branch you could push? I think it’d be
Alan> Useful to see what things look like after all the changes.
See move-gdbserver-to-top-level-2 in my github.
It is a mess, though -- I haven't spent the time to clean it up.
It does build ok for me, but no promises.