This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Commit a0486bac41d6ce47f27795a5abbca5cc53ddba00 breaks build on FreeBSD 12
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, nick dot alcock at oracle dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 12:29:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Commit a0486bac41d6ce47f27795a5abbca5cc53ddba00 breaks build on FreeBSD 12
- References: <email@example.com>
Author: Jose E. Marchesi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri May 31 11:10:51 2019 +0200
libctf: fix a number of build problems found on Solaris and NetBSD
breaks the build on FreeBSD 12:
That was actually a commit in behalf of Nick Alcock (only I forgot to
change the --author.)
Nick, can you please take a look?