This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Merge handle_inferior_event and handle_inferior_event_1
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:05:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Merge handle_inferior_event and handle_inferior_event_1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday, March 20 2019, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I noticed that handle_inferior_event is just a small wrapper that
> frees the value chain. This patch replaces it with a
> scoped_value_mark, reducing the number of lines of code here.
> Regression tested on x86-64 Fedora 29.
A few days ago (March 18th) a user reported a bug against Fedora GDB:
And, after hours and hours investigating this, I found that your commit
actually fixes it. Not sure if it was intended or not, but what a
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible