This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH master/8.0] Fix NEWS formatting in GDB 8.0 section
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 18:24:55 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH master/8.0] Fix NEWS formatting in GDB 8.0 section
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: Simon Marchi <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:12:41 +0200
> There are two "New commands" sub-sections in the 8.0 release section,
> merge them. Remove an extra empty line.
Thanks for catching this.
I think we want it the other way around, though: move flash-erase
entry to the "New commands" section that comes after "New MI
commands", to be consistent with what we did in previous releases.