This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 8.0 release update (2017-05-19)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 08:49:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB 8.0 release update (2017-05-19)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > If I kept track of everything properly, I think we fixed all
> > the known blocking issues. The area where I might be wrong about
> > that are the libiberty patches for MinGW. Eli?
> They are in the works, but not there yet. I hope they will be ready
> by the date you want to make the release, but I cannot be sure.
As far as I can tell, at least 1 patch is still being discussed,
and the others should be in; is that correct? Would you mind dropping
me a note when we're good to go for the release?