This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Cleanups for MIPS registers (mostly FreeBSD-specific)
- From: John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 09:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Cleanups for MIPS registers (mostly FreeBSD-specific)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170425205945.81845-1-jhb@FreeBSD.org>
On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 01:59:41 PM John Baldwin wrote:
> Changes since V1 are mostly small changes from review feedback as well
> as using "<absent>" instead of "<unavai" for 32-bit registers that are
> not available in the table format.
> John Baldwin (4):
> Cleanups to FreeBSD/mips native register operations.
> Use mips_regnum instead of constants for FreeBSD/mips register
> Consistently use fprintf_filtered when displaying MIPS registers.
> Don't throw an error in 'info registers' for unavailable MIPS GP
I know patch 4 is still pending review, but the FreeBSD-specific patches
1 and 2 I think address all the earlier review comments from Luis. Can
someone review and/or approve those?