This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC 0/7] Make GDB builtin target descriptions more flexible
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, alan dot hayward at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 19:06:21 +0300
- Subject: Re: [RFC 0/7] Make GDB builtin target descriptions more flexible
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Yao Qi <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 16:54:58 +0100
> Patch 4 is the major part of this series
But the series you've sent doesn't seem to include patch 4...