This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Use std::forward_list for current_regcache
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 12:45:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] Use std::forward_list for current_regcache
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> There is a global list current_regcache which is to maintain the regcache
> from various threads. This patch set is to use std::forward_list for
> current_regcache (in patch 2). Before I do the change, I add some unit
> tests to current_regcache (in patch 1).
> Regression tested on x86_64-linux.
I pushed them in.