This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] Don't throw an error in 'info registers' for unavailable MIPS GP registers.
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd dot org>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 21:08:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] Don't throw an error in 'info registers' for unavailable MIPS GP registers.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170412183727.22483-1-jhb@FreeBSD.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1615766.4Mx9RcRn3g@ralph.baldwin.cx> <1732755.e2u3aPx1km@ralph.baldwin.cx>
On Fri, 5 May 2017, John Baldwin wrote:
> > However, as you note, the primary goal is removing the error(), and I can
> > live with any format that is readable.
> Any other thoughts on "<absent>" vs "<unavl>" vs always using the 64-bit
> table layout vs <insert other option here>?
I've been busy with binutils stuff recently, sorry. I'll try to have a
look again next week.