This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make sure malloc is linked into gdb.cp/oranking.cc.
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 12:47:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make sure malloc is linked into gdb.cp/oranking.cc.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=keiths at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com A1DEB3D948
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com A1DEB3D948
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 05/03/2017 03:38 AM, Thomas Preudhomme wrote:
> Thanks Keith. I've tested the patch on arm-none-eabi and this solve
> the issue at end. I can also confirm that this is not a regression,
> the KFAIL->FAIL is only due to the the removal of setup_kfail in
> e15c3eb45bdc8bd5717fd5ceddcc30c3de07b58f, the error was already there
> before the commit.
Excellent. I've pushed the patch to both master and the 8.0 branch.
Thank you for following up on this.