This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Use std::vector in lm_info_target
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 18:37:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Use std::vector in lm_info_target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/02/2017 06:25 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> On 2017-05-02 12:12, Pedro Alves wrote:
>> On 04/30/2017 01:34 AM, Simon Marchi wrote:
>>> @@ -372,10 +364,7 @@ Could not relocate shared library \"%s\": wrong
>>> number of ALLOC sections"),
>>> int bases_index = 0;
>>> int found_range = 0;
>>> - CORE_ADDR *section_bases;
>>> - section_bases = VEC_address (CORE_ADDR,
>>> - li->section_bases);
>>> + CORE_ADDR *section_bases = li->section_bases.data ();
>> I think this variable could be eliminated, and replaced by further
>> below doing:
>> - low = section_bases[i];
>> + low = li->section_bases[i];
>> in a couple places.
>> Otherwise LGTM.
> Indeed, I changed it. Thanks.
Thanks. (There's a similar case in the segment_bases path, but
you probably saw it.)