This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove IRIX 5 <sys/proc.h> _KMEMUSER workaround
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:48:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove IRIX 5 <sys/proc.h> _KMEMUSER workaround
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/31/2016 04:24 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> Complement commit 3831839c089c ("Delete IRIX support") and remove the
> IRIX 5 <sys/proc.h> _KMEMUSER workaround from the `configure' script, as
> IRIX is no longer a supported host configuration.
> * configure.ac <mips-sgi-irix5*>: Remove <sys/proc.h> _KMEMUSER
> * configure: Regenerate.
> * config.in: Regenerate.
> Strictly speaking we could still support a cross-debugger on an IRIX host
> even if target/native IRIX support has been removed. Since we've decided
> to dump both target AND host support though, there's no point in carrying
> this piece around. I suspect this was really needed for native support
> only anyway.
> OK to apply?