This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [committed] MIPS: Remove remains of IRIX OS ABI support
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:48:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [committed] MIPS: Remove remains of IRIX OS ABI support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On 10/31/2016 04:22 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> NB we still have dead IRIX support remains throughout generic parts of
> our code base, including DWARF and procfs support in particular, which
> will be somewhat trickier to clean up. I'm not going to dive into it, not
> at least right now. I'll post an easy clean-up though for review.
Rainer is working on a patch to clean up procfs.c: