This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] gdb/doc: Remove mention of vCont's default actions
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 09:10:40 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdb/doc: Remove mention of vCont's default actions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>
> Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:53:58 +0100
> Discussion with qemu folks suggests that the vCont description could
> be even simpler and clearer. Given we now say:
> For each inferior thread, the leftmost action with a matching
> thread-id is applied.
> There's really no need to even talk about "default" actions, which
> raises doubts about whether "default" is special in some way (it's
> See <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-10/msg06944.html>.
> * gdb.texinfo (Packets) <vCont>: Remove mention of default