This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] gdb: Require a C++11 compiler
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:08:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] gdb: Require a C++11 compiler
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAH=s-PNPnWa8jznFhB+OdRV2itX3mFEBOOwzkG6DEgx1RGeOXQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 10/28/2016 01:07 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 8:21 PM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> As previously discussed, this patch set makes GDB require a C++11
>> You'll find the previous discussions referenced here:
>> This is basically the same as I had sent here:
>> The only difference is a single-line change that makes C++11 a
>> mandatory instead of enabling it iff supported.
> This series is good to me.
Thanks! I've pushed it in now. I'll send a NEWS change soon.