This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Support range stepping on software single-step target
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 16:06:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Support range stepping on software single-step target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH=s-PPxajDB1u88RE=g-CsX2h4cZp7uGFxQMEEveLYGAA07og@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 6:34 PM, Antoine Tremblay
> I tested on my boards and non-stop-fair-events is now working fine,
> thanks for this work!! Sorry for the review delay.
Thanks for giving a try... I pushed them in.