This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 13/13] Remove arm_override_mode
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:55:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 13/13] Remove arm_override_mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/31/2016 04:06 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> GDB can determine the kind of single step breakpoint by gdbarch
> breakpoint_kind_from_current_state, so global variable
> arm_override_mode is no longer needed. This patch removes it.
Thanks so much for following through with this.