This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/5] improve trace gap handling
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Markus Metzger <markus dot t dot metzger at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, palves at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:58:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/5] improve trace gap handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
Markus Metzger <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> A small patch series that improves dealing with gaps in recorded trace.
I think you can self approve these btrace patches, unless this patch
series address Pedro or other people's review comments. The cover
letter is too simple to link this patch series to previous reviews.