This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Support range stepping on software single-step target
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:34:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Support range stepping on software single-step target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAH=s-PPxajDB1u88RE=g-CsX2h4cZp7uGFxQMEEveLYGAA07og@mail.gmail.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Yao Qi writes:
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Yao Qi <email@example.com> writes:
>>> This patch series enables the range stepping on targets support software
>>> single-step, although arm-linux is the only target nowadays.
>>> Patch 1 is to remove single-step breakpoints for GDBserver internal
>>> events. Patch 2 teaches GDBserver to gen pending events from threads
>>> in random to avoid starvation. Patch 3 is to enable range stepping
>>> if software single-step is supported.
>>> Regression tested arm-linux and x86_64-linux.
Hi, series LGTM.
I tested on my boards and non-stop-fair-events is now working fine,
thanks for this work!! Sorry for the review delay.