This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 2/2] Make some dwarf_expr_context methods pure virtual
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: palves at redhat dot com (Pedro Alves), tom at tromey dot com (Tom Tromey), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:36:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA 2/2] Make some dwarf_expr_context methods pure virtual
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161024122802.AE37B11C284@oc8523832656.ibm.com>
>>>>> "Ulrich" == Ulrich Weigand <email@example.com> writes:
Ulrich> This seems to have broken my SPU daily build (running on RHEL 5 with a
Ulrich> GCC 4.1 system compiler):
Ulrich> gdb/dwarf2expr.h:69: warning: 'struct dwarf_expr_context' has
Ulrich> virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
Ulrich> Is this a C++ version issue?
I don't know. Adding a "virtual" to the destructor is safe though. I
would do it but I'm traveling this week.