This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA v2 00/17] more C++
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:49:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA v2 00/17] more C++
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This is an updated version of my C++-ification series. It has been
Tom> rebased on Pedro's unique_ptr patch, so it can't go in until that
Tom> I think I've addressed all review comments. (Though now that I am
Tom> writing this I remember I haven't yet dealt with the "override"
I've sent the various updated patches. I'll hold off pushing until
those are reviewed. I did re-build and re-regtest on x86-64 Fedora 24.
I'll send my add-on patches shortly.