This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Delete target_so_ops->special_symbol_handling hook
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Philipp Rudo <prudo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 18:22:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Delete target_so_ops->special_symbol_handling hook
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think I've written this patch more than once in the past
and never posted it. :-)
Definitely OK. Please push.
> * solist.h (struct target_so_ops): Delete special_symbol_handling hook.
> * solib.c (solib_add, reload_shared_libraries): Adjust.
> * solib-aix.c (solib_aix_special_symbol_handling): Delete
> (_initialize_solib_aix): Adjust
Note "(_initialize_" should be aligned with a single tab, under
the previous line's '*'. Same below.
> * solib-darwin.c (darwin_special_symbol_handling): Delete
> (_initialize_darwin_solib): Adjust
> * solib-dsbt.c (dsbt_special_symbol_handling): Delete
> (_initialize_dsbt_solib): Adjust
> * solib-frv.c (frv_special_symbol_handling): Delete
> (_initialize_frv_solib): Adjust
> * solib-svr4.c (svr4_special_symbol_handling): Delete
> (_initialize_svr4_solib): Adjust
> * solib-target.c (solib_target_special_symbol_handling): Delete
> (_initialize_solib_target): Adjust