This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: spurious change regenerating gdb/config.in?
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 09:00:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: spurious change regenerating gdb/config.in?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 1:09 AM, Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is with pristine FSF autoconf 2.64. I suspect this is
> just because the config.in in master was generated by some
> other autoconf version. To confirm, does anyone else
> see this?
Yes, I see this.