This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
spurious change regenerating gdb/config.in?
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:09:53 +0100
- Subject: spurious change regenerating gdb/config.in?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If I run autoheader on the gdb/ dir, I see this spurious
change come out:
diff --git c/gdb/config.in w/gdb/config.in
index c82a5b4..3790d10 100644
@@ -453,12 +453,12 @@
/* Define to 1 if your system has struct lwp. */
-/* Define to 1 if `struct ptrace_lwpinfo' is a member of `pl_tdname'. */
/* Define to 1 if `struct ptrace_lwpinfo' is a member of `pl_syscall_code'. */
+/* Define to 1 if `struct ptrace_lwpinfo' is a member of `pl_tdname'. */
/* Define to 1 if your system has struct reg in <machine/reg.h>. */
This is with pristine FSF autoconf 2.64. I suspect this is
just because the config.in in master was generated by some
other autoconf version. To confirm, does anyone else