This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch, rfa] tweak to defaulted_query logic to fix gdb.mi test errors
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:16:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch, rfa] tweak to defaulted_query logic to fix gdb.mi test errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <57CF117B.email@example.com>
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Sandra Loosemore
> This patch moves the check for deprecated_query_hook before
> input-not-from-terminal check in defaulted_query, instead of after it.
> Presently, the only thing that uses deprecated_query_hook is the MI backend,
> which uses it to suppress the question entirely, so that the current
> behavior leads to the situation where nothing is printed when the input is a
> terminal but there is a message otherwise, which is somewhat odd.
> The specific problem this patch solves is a testing issue with gdbserver.
> mi_gdb_target_load says:
> mi_gdb_test "kill" ".*" ""
> and if the test harness is not running GDB from a terminal we get:
Can you "set interactive-mode on" in your test? I read your patch several
times, I am not sure we need this patch.