This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] i386-tdep: Verify architecture before proceeding with `set/show mpx'
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:49:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] i386-tdep: Verify architecture before proceeding with `set/show mpx'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/17/2016 04:15 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> I've decided to quit from `i386_mpx_info_bounds' and `i386_mpx_set_bounds'
> right away for code clarity rather than burying the condition within
> OK to apply?