This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 2/3] PR gdb/20653 - small cleanup in string_to_explicit_location
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: Tamar Christina <Tamar dot Christina at arm dot com>, "keiths at redhat dot com" <keiths at redhat dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, nd <nd at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:04:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 2/3] PR gdb/20653 - small cleanup in string_to_explicit_location
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <VI1PR0801MB2031F8BBE482E30DC339C2E1FFC70@VI1PR0801MB2031.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>>>> "Tamar" == Tamar Christina <Tamar.Christina@arm.com> writes:
> Tamar> Any progress on getting this patch committed?
> Tamar> This issue is currently breaking our nightlies.
> I pushed the patch yesterday.
Could you push this patch in to 7.12 branch too? Otherwise, we have a
build failure on gdb 7.12 branch with gcc trunk,
../../binutils-gdb/gdb/location.c: In function ‘event_location*
string_to_explicit_location(const char**, const language_defn*, int)’:
../../binutils-gdb/gdb/location.c:527:19: error: ISO C++ forbids
comparison between pointer and integer [-fpermissive]
|| *argp == '\0'
make: *** [location.o] Error 1