This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH V5 0/6] Fortran: Resolve target types of pointers.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernhard Heckel <bernhard dot heckel at intel dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 14:21:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V5 0/6] Fortran: Resolve target types of pointers.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Bernhard Heckel
> Addressed in V5:
> - Fixed several "line to long" issues
> - include <cstddef>
> - Don't compare bool-like values against 0/1
I don't think my comments here
are addressed in this version.