This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: set sysroot command on AIX has no effect.
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: sangamesh dot swamy at in dot ibm dot com (Sangamesh Mallayya)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:12:55 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: set sysroot command on AIX has no effect.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Sangamesh Mallayya wrote:
> > > Thanks again. Here is the updated patch and looks much better than the
> > > previous one.
> > Indeed, this looks good to me now. We still need a ChangeLog entry,
> > but apart from that, this is ready to check in.
> Please find the ChangeLog & patch file attached.
I've pushed this to mainline now.
Note that the patch didn't cleanly apply before I manually fixed some
white space issues. I find the simplest way to create patches that
are good to apply (and contain proper commit messages etc.) is to work
in a local git repo and use "git format-patch".
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain