This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Restored Objective-C language support
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Giah de Barag <gdb at crelg dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 20:14:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: Restored Objective-C language support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7A49D05A-EC2C-40A9-B454-AC6B8810DF31@crelg.com> <4B6B73EF-8E5A-41CF-9C81-B98852136C37@crelg.com>
>>>>> "Giah" == Giah de Barag <email@example.com> writes:
Giah> This new patch restores a newly-discovered removed piece of
Giah> objective-c language support.
Giah> This piece (like those previously reported) seems to have been
Giah> inadvertently removed when objc-eval.y was deleted.
I think the thing to do is (1) make sure the tests work, and (2) re-send
the patches following the usual contribution instructions, in particular
with a ChangeLog entry.
With that, assuming your copyright assignment is up to date, I wouldn't
expect many problems.