This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 11/22] Change command stats reporting to use class
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:31:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA 11/22] Change command stats reporting to use class
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pedro> Did you try splitting the reindented code to a separate
Pedro> function instead?
Thanks. I did this and in the process noticed that the earlier patch
was incorrect -- it left a dangling cleanup.
I have a follow-on patch now to remove that last cleanup from