This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 06/22] Introduce scoped_minimal_symbol_reader
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:06:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA 06/22] Introduce scoped_minimal_symbol_reader
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
Pedro> GCC eschews using // comments, to avoid ending up with a mixbag
Pedro> of styles. Maybe we should follow suit?
I don't remember - did you want me to change this or not?
I prefer "//" comments but it's up to you.
>> +class scoped_minimal_symbol_reader
Pedro> Seems like this is growing to be _the_ reader in following patches?
Pedro> I'm wondering whether the "scoped_" prefix will make sense going
I made this change. Thank goodness for git filter-branch.