This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 22/22] Convert dwarf_expr_context_funcs to methods
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:31:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 22/22] Convert dwarf_expr_context_funcs to methods
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 10/09/2016 08:11 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/27/2016 05:08 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>> This patch converts the function pointers in dwarf_expr_context_funcs
>> into methods on dwarf_expr_context, and then updates the various
>> implementations and callers to follow.
>> NB this patch uses "override" (which caught a couple of renaming bugs
>> during development) -- but this is C++11, so this patch at least has
>> to wait for Pedro's patch that adds the OVERRIDE macro.
> We can pull that bit in now, or remove the "override". No need to hold
> this patch back.
I remembered that I had proposed on the gcc list a while ago to
move their OVERRIDE/FINAL macros to ansidecl.h instead, so we
could share it. I'm testing a patch that does that.