This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 20/22] Initial conversion of dwarf_expr_ctx
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 18:40:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 20/22] Initial conversion of dwarf_expr_ctx
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/27/2016 05:08 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This is the first step in the conversion of dwarf_expr_ctx to a C++
> class. This conversion is done in steps to make the patches, and the
> reviews, a bit simpler. This patch changes dwarf_expr_ctx to be
> stack-allocated and removes the assocatied cleanup.