This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 00/22] More C++-ification
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 20:08:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA 00/22] More C++-ification
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Simon> Is anybody working on converting the ui_out infrastructure to nice C++
Simon> objects yet? I'd like to get started on it, but was wondering if
Simon> anybody had already started, and if we could avoid duplicate work.