This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 00/22] More C++-ification
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>, Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 17:41:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 00/22] More C++-ification
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/08/2016 02:57 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
> Hi Tom and others,
> Is anybody working on converting the ui_out infrastructure to nice C++
> objects yet?
I am not.
> I'd like to get started on it, but was wondering if
> anybody had already started, and if we could avoid duplicate work.