This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH master+7.12] frame.h: Forward-declare struct ui_out
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 13:03:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH master+7.12] frame.h: Forward-declare struct ui_out
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 16-10-06 12:11 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 10/06/2016 04:39 PM, Simon Marchi wrote:
>> Fixes this failure when building in C mode. I think it's relevant for master
>> as well, since it's a good practice to include (or forward-declare) what you
> OK (everywhere).
Thanks, pushed on both!