This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: t at adacore dot com, donb at codesourcery dot com, Yao Qi <yao dot qi at arm dot com>, antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 13:12:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.12 release - 2016-09-21 update?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160921171639.GB3842@adacore.com>
On 09/21/2016 06:16 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> PR 20448: target descriptions: bitfields vs flags backward/forward incompatible change
> Assigned to: *** UNASSIGNED ***
> Status: ???
> This is an actual regression, so I agree we should try to get
> this fixed for 7.12.
> Is anyone working on this?
Doug had fixed this already, but the fix somehow never made it to
master. Fix pushed to master now, though I have some questions open.
Most likely it's just me being confused, though I'd like to
double-check that tdescs are behaving as intended, since we'll be
stuck with whatever we decide:
This is the only PR left with target-milestone==7.12.