This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/5]: Enhancements to "flags": i386 cleanup
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Wei-cheng Wang <cole945 at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:22:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/5]: Enhancements to "flags": i386 cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/15/2016 08:27 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> Here is what I committed (to main and gdb-7.12-branch).
> Same as before except I needed to update a testcase.
I was looking at closing PR 20448 , but then noticed that
the back compatibility was still broken on master. Turned out that the
problem was simply that the fix never actually made it to master. I've pushed
it to master now, after re-regenerating the features c files. That
regenerated a couple newer files that have gone in meanwhile:
* features/arc-arcompact.c: Regenerate.
* features/arc-v2.c: Regenerate.
That raises a point that I'll follow up on in the other subthread.
 - https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=20448